Senior Software Engineer (C#, .NET) at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Work with a team of developers, QA, and other stakeholders in the design and development of new features in the industry leading PowerScribe platform for radiology reporting. PowerScribe is the industry leading speech solution for radiologists and pathologists, having over 80% of the market penetration.
- Design, code, and test application components in C# and C++ for complex computer systems.
- Document technical designs and program logic.
- Work effectively with a distributed team in multiple geographic locations and time zones.
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio creating multi-tier applications using C#, C++
- Experience with creating user interfaces with WPF
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON
- Experience in Enterprise Agile software development processes
- Knowledge of Healthcare Information Systems and standards
- Experience with developing SDKs or third party SDKs
- Experience with cloud-based software development (Azure/AWS)
- Experience with Prism framework
- Experience with Speech Recognition Software
BS in computer science or related discipline; MS preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.