Senior Software Engineer - Android at Veeva
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:11 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, February 3, 2022
Veeva develops cloud software that helps the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies and emerging biotech’s run clinical trials and get medicines to the patients that need them. Veeva’s enterprise product suite is ubiquitous in the life sciences industry.
Veeva is a ‘Work Anywhere’ company, so you can connect with teams in our new office at 100 Summer Street in Boston while also having the flexibility to work remotely from home. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will work for a company with purpose and focused on making a positive impact on society.
We’re looking for a talented, creative and driven Senior Software Engineer to join a new team designing and building on our latest cloud software product, MyVeeva for Patients: a mobile and web application that enables patients, doctors and clinical research coordinators to collaborate remotely, with advanced audio and video capabilities, and reduces the need for in-person visits.
You will be part of a high-profile, high-impact team that will change the face of clinical trials – making it safer and more convenient for patients to participate.
What You'll Do
- Build a new Android application from scratch alongside our web development and backend teams.
- Work with the team to evolve a modern GraphQL based API.
- Develop easy-to-use technology of patients and healthcare providers who have varying degrees of experience with technology.
- Utilize cloud-based services and APIs to provide a seamless experience for patients and research sites
- Engage with cross-functional teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions for customers to deliver immediate value
- 5+ years of hands-on engineering experience in consumer and/or enterprise software
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Android application development
- Experience deploying to the Google Play store
- Experience with both enterprise and consumer-facing applications
- Experience working in an agile development process
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Meet the Veeva Boston Team
- Veeva Announces MyVeeva to Enable Patient-centric Clinical Trials
Nice to Have
- Experience across the full tech stack- Mobile/UI/Backend/Inte
- Experience with patient-facing or clinical trial or life sciences software, and/or HIPAA are nice to have.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]