Senior Software Engineer - Agent, AppSec at Threat Stack
Threat Stack, now part of F5, enables DevOps and SecOps teams to innovate and scale security by providing full-stack security observability from the control plane up to the application layer. Purpose-built for today’s infrastructure, the Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform® and Cloud SecOps Program℠ combine cloud-optimized intrusion defense, continuous security monitoring, and proactive risk assessment to help security and operations teams detect security incidents, achieve compliance, and secure infrastructure in transition.
Threat Stack’s Application Security Monitoring product empowers developers to build secure, cloud-native applications that can detect and prevent threats at runtime, including applications running on Kubernetes.
We’re looking to add more languages to our suite of AppSec Agents- currently Node.js, Python, Ruby. We are looking for an expert developer who can help push our AppSec Agent technology to the next level. We expect you to be psyched about learning new languages and platforms quickly, and passionate about finding the right solution for the job.
Come join us in building the future of cloud application security.What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- An ideal candidate will have professional experience with C, Node.js, Ruby. Exposure to Java would be a plus.
- Ability to contribute in all areas of the software development process, including software design, new-feature development, and general application debugging/problem diagnosis.
- Knowledge of computer-security fundamentals.
- Exposure to security tools, Kubernetes, container runtimes, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Develop software in C, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Java.
- Contribute to code reviews and give constructive, high-quality feedback.
- Actively identify potential pitfalls in proposed software designs.
- Participate in Agile development processes, including actively participating in scrums and understanding general sprint workflow and responsibilities.