Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets.
- Automate configuration of AWS infrastructure using AWS APIs in scripting languages such as Python
- Design redundant and resilient cross-region infrastructure
- Plan and test disaster recovery scenarios for a highly available microservices architecture
- Collaborate to create security focused tools and frameworks
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years experience as a AWS certified SysOps Administrator, DevOps Engineer or Solutions Architect
- Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), having managed services and applications in a large AWS cross-account environment leveraging IAM and federated SSO
- Expert with AWS services including IAM, VPC, Cloudwatch, Kinesis, etc.
- Knowledge of PKI and PGP trust systems
- Configuration management and automation experience with Ansible, Python, and Boto
- Considerable experience with log aggregation systems like Splunk, ELK, etc.
- Experience creating and maintaining monitoring and alerting capabilities using tools like Splunk, Kibana, Datadog, or Kinesis Analytics
- See problems as opportunities to automate!
- Experience with databases such as Postgres, Redshift and MySQL
- Experience running blockchain nodes on networks such as Bitcoin, Ethereum or Monero
- Security background and experience with IDS/IPS and DDOS mitigation
- Production experience with Docker
- Open-source project contributions