Senior Salesforce Developer at Vistaprint
Vistaprint Corporate Solutions provides exciting career opportunities in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment that is simplifying how companies distribute brand-consistent materials. As a start-up business unit of Cimpress, we continuously test ideas and make data-driven decisions to deliver a peerless ecommerce solution for our corporate customers. Our talented team of dedicated professionals is revolutionizing the custom print industry with our innovative ProShop platform – a custom branded storefront that empowers organizations to quickly and easily create, customize, and order any print or promotional product while maintaining brand control. Learn more about how you can contribute to our dynamic, growing company at VistaprintCorporate.com.
The Sr. Salesforce Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting the on-going implementation and evolution of the Salesforce platform. Reporting into the Sales and Marketing Operations team, the Sr. Salesforce Developer will work with various stakeholders to execute on crucial business-scaling initiatives supporting sales process and customer experience.
- Develop, scale, and manage Salesforce architecture to support the ongoing needs of the growing Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and CARE teams.
- Work with various stakeholders to understand and interpret new business asks. Scope projects, identify trade-offs, and build best-in-class solutions.
- Manage integrations and development between Salesforce and internal tooling (product and analytics) as well as any 3rd-party Salesforce plug-ins including data amendment and telephony solutions.
- Quickly assess and resolve any process issues. Work with the team to identify route cause and prevent future outages.
- Assist with ad hoc administrative tasks including system updates, record reassignments, and ticket triage.
- Regularly perform system maintenance. Minimize process outage and disruption by conducting workflow and trigger testing as well as data integrity auditing.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer and Administrator
- 5+ years’ experience working with growing sales and marketing organizations and establishing best-practice, system-design standards
- Experience managing and executing Salesforce platform implementations including both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Firm understanding of HTML, APEX, SQL, and other programming languages as well as Salesforce data APIs.
- In-depth knowledge of Marketing Automation solutions. Marketo a plus.
- Detailed experience working with integrations including managing implementation of 3rd party tools.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders; proven ability to develop well-rounded proposals based on complex asks.
- Ability to work in Agile/Scrum and fast-paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint Corporate Solutions, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.