Senior Sales Engineer
HubSpot's Sales Engineers are all supporting a consultative sales process. We provide interested prospects with the right information and the right context at the right time to help decision makers fully understand all that HubSpot has to offer them.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Consult with CEOs, COOs, Developers, Directors of Marketing, company owners - possessing a varying range of technical aptitudes.
- Own the technology evaluation stage of the sales process with our prospects of various technical levels.
- Creatively solve technical implementation issues in a variety of technical environments.
This role could be a fit for you if you:
- Enjoy speaking with prospective clients in all stages of the sales cycle
- Love the intersection of business, sales, and the digital tech economy
- Understand the concepts of web servers and databases
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience working as a Digital Marketer or Consultant in an agency or vendor
- Experience with SaaS & cloud-based software
- Have previous technical sales experience
- Portfolio of web development projects that flex REST APIs and other modern web frameworks (MERN stack preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.