You will work with researchers and engineers to design, develop and evaluate ML model build systems and research tools, enable fast research cycles and stable model build pipelines for production. Products supported by this team are like something from science fiction!
- Investigate and implement ML algorithms and tools for ASR/NLU
- Design, develop, test, and release high quality code and systems for ML model builds
- Extend research tools libraries and toolkits - evaluate, prototype, and introduce new machine learning/deep learning technologies
- Improve tool performance to best exploit modern compute environments (HPC distributed clusters, GPUs etc.)
- Participate in continuous learning of machine learning / deep learning technologies
- M.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent) with 5+ years of relevant work experience, or PhD in relevant technical fields with 2+ years of experience.
- Excellent Python programming skills; Solid Unix knowledge and shell scripting.
- Solid understanding of deep learning frameworks and machine learning workflows.
- Practical experience training neural networks and using a deep learning training system (e.g. Tensorflow or PyTorch) in production.
- Experience with distributed training tools/libraires (e.g. Horovod, DeepSpeed, ZeRO, nccl, mpi etc.).
- Demonstrate continuous learning and result-driven attitude.
- Experience working in High performance computing (HPC) and Cloud environments (e.g. Azure Machine Learning)
- Experience working with one or more of the following: onnx, Slurm, Docker, Singularity, Dask, end-to-end ML platforms (such as MLflow), GPU/Cuda programming
- Experience architecting and developing large software system.
- Experience with multi-disciplinary global teams, work with remote teams.
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
#Tensorflow, #PyTorch, #Python
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.