We are ASICS. And our five letters have meaning. ‘Anima Sana in Corpore Sano’ or a Sound Mind in a Sound Body.
We’ve always believed in the positive benefits of movement. And this year, we’ve recommitted to this founding purpose, supporting more people to experience the transformative power of movement, on the body and the mind.
So, this is your chance to join a truly purpose-driven brand.
Senior Quality Engineer, Automation (Remote)
ASICS Digital manages the ecommerce and app development departments of ASICS, dedicated to expanding our employees’ skillset and creating a positive and freeing work environment such that our employees have a favorable work-life balance. We are committed to building a cohesive, productive, and enjoyable work environment, and we host a multitude of outside-of-work activities our employees can take part in, both in person and virtually. Our company is filled with engineers and team members living across the world, from the West Coast to Amsterdam to Japan! We are looking for an inquisitive, learning-minded engineer with established knowledge of coding principals ready to write well-packaged code for web-based testing.
- Working with the automation team on an engaging refactor of our current repo, both fixing, designing, and implementing new code.
- Applying abstraction techniques, design principals, and architectural code design daily to further a well-established testing repo.
- Working with the Manual QA department to create new tests to the specifications of new features as they are tested before release to the production website.
- Formal/Expert coding background.
- Knowledge and application of both object oriented and functional design principals.
- Intimate knowledge of basic and advanced coding standards.
- Minimum 5 plus years of automation experience.
- Prior job experience in software development, software engineering, and/or automation testing.
- Proficiency in reading code written by others while understanding the meaning and purpose.
- Ability to postulate positive and creative solutions to issues and present these ideas productively.
- Experience in Python and Java,
- Knowledge of Selenium, Pytest, PyCharm/IntelliJ, Html, CSS, Bash, React and API Testing
Nice to haves:
- Experience in C, C#, C+ or C++
- Knowledge of Salesforce/Lightning, Allure, Yaml or Tavern.
Become a part of the ADI community:
ADI is taking active steps towards becoming a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We aim to engage in D&I work that permeates our organization and all employees are expected to be actively involved.
-ADI is a strong, global community where we collaborate and care for each other.
-We value a diversity of opinion, everyone’s input, and increasing the number of voices at the table.
-You’ll have the opportunity to join the D&I task force, participate in affinity spaces, learn and grow on your anti-racist journey. We all need to know what anti-racist is so that everyone can talk about what it actually means.
-We center our employees as full people. We don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
Equal Opportunity Employer Description:
At ADI, we don’t just accept diversity— we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. ASICS Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.