- You will contribute to Kyruus’ mission and vision by ensuring that implementations of detailed business requirements are tested and documented, while verifying that features are high quality and built based on Acceptance Criteria. You will represent the end user within the Engineering and the Product Management departments and communicate any workflows or scenarios that need to be addressed.
- You’ll work closely with the Product Manager to understand the user personas and user stories for work in the backlog and then write detailed requirements, acceptance criteria and test plans.
- You’ll be the primary point of contact with Engineering to clarify requirements, to cover different use cases and then execute test plans, log bugs and document future automation workflows.
- You'll attend customer, requirements, and design meetings and observe user testing to become immersed in the business problem being solved.
- You'll ensure that shipped features provide the user with a delightful experience down to the last detail. This often means being thoughtful about error states and supporting all use cases.
- You'll report to the Director of Engineering in the ProviderMatch Applications department within the ProdDev division of the Company.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You have experience as a manual software tester or business analyst.
- You are an excellent writer.
- You’re able to communicate non-technical requirements to technical staff.
- You're a problem solver and self-motivated.
- You are endlessly curious, with excellent active listening skills, and the ability to build empathy for users, customers and internal stakeholders.
- You can make quick decisions with sound judgment about priorities, trade-offs, and timelines.
- You create an inclusive environment where your peers feel motivated to succeed.
- You have knowledge of the healthcare industry including technologies utilized and their users.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding & Where You'll Go From Here
- You help document concise and accurate test plans for our Enterprise Applications.
- You scope and execute on team user stories reliably and on time to help achieve roadmap goals, customer commits, reliability and scale targets.
- You regularly write quality documentation that is used by other team members.
- You follow Agile/scrum practices in your daily and weekly work.
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Quality Analyst role can move in a more linear career path to a Principal Quality Analyst position. From there, you could explore a role within Product Management or continue within Engineering to a Quality Assurance Engineer role.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.