Voted as one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2020, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech enabling over 2,000 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
MineralTree is located just down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, and our office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line. Our team currently has the option to work remotely due to COVID-19 and return to the office with a flexible schedule when it is safe to do so.
The Sr. QA Manager at MineralTree has a passion for repeatable, structured approaches to testing and a desire to collaborate with development and architecture team members in the creation of automation solutions. This role challenges its owner to work quickly and effectively as a leader, sharing technical knowledge and guiding the team to build and deploy high quality software. MineralTree is in search of people that have these attributes. We’re looking for a QA Manager who can work with our automation (QA), manual (QA) and development teams building and executing comprehensive test suites; maintain and enrich our automation framework; and develop toolsets to facilitate testing. The QA Manager will work closely with scrum teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manage a software quality assurance team both onshore and offshore (Automation QA/Manual)
- Work with the development, quality assurance, and product management teams to design and implement test and validation strategies
- Gather/Define metrics to determine quality goals, team velocity and code resilience
- Assist in estimating test efforts and communication of results, while participating in day to day scrum activities
- Evaluate test results against expected results, implement improvements to the process and recommend alternative testing/tools/methodologies as needed
- Ensure that project/department milestones and goals are met
- Improve our test framework, continuous integration pipeline and other tools used by MineralTree to maintain the highest quality
- 7+ years of related software quality assurance, test automation and performance testing experience in SaaS environment.
- 3+ years of technical lead/management experience leading a geographically distributed team
- Experience with automated testing tools including Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber, Cypress, Behave, Locust, or similar is required
- A Python or JAVA background is required
- Experience with Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes and AWS Cloud is strongly preferred
- Comfortable working in an Agile Scrum development environment
- Experience excelling in a startup environment
- Demonstrated skill in adhering to coding best practices and being an active participant in code reviews
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with accounts payable, accounting, or invoice processing is a plus
As a regular full-time MineralTree employee you will enjoy a competitive salary, bonus and benefits for your peace of mind, such as -- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental insurance, vision, life, disability and more! You will save for retirement through our 401K and have the opportunity for growth with our tuition reimbursement. We also know that talented people tend to hang together, which is why we provide you with the opportunity to earn significant referral bonuses. With hard work comes the need for time off, so we provide unlimited vacation giving you the opportunity to recharge. These are just a few of the great benefits we offer. We look forward telling you more about all of the great benefits and perks here at MineralTree!
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.