Senior QA Engineer/ Leader at GreatHorn
- 8+ years of SW QA experience building highly available enterprise systems
- 6 years of testing full stack development with associated services/tools; e.g., PostgresSQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, SolR, NodeJS, Python, GoLang, etc.
- 4+ years of testing in a cloud native environment; ideally with AWS
- Previous, demonstrable, entrepreneurial behavior
- Able to code complex test cases in python with ease. This will involve both manual and automation test development
This is an opportunity for a skilled, entrepreneurial and thoughtful test engineer who is capable of working with little or no direction on next generation PoCs. You will work alongside a team of talented software engineers who are building a cloud-native, industry-leading, next generation email security platform. Help us beat bad actors and make a difference to millions of users.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with a multi-tenant, hyper scalable microserviced infrastructure with demonstrable experience therein. In addition to contributing significantly to product development and PoCs, the successful candidate will be comfortable working in a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. This person will also serve as a voice of the customer in that process. You will help make the trains leave and arrive on time. You will also help ensure that new concepts, in the form of PoCs, are relevant to our overall goal of making products which protect our customers’ mission critical communication systems.
The ideal candidate has the following experience in addition to the requirements above:
- Python 3.x and Robot framework
- Stack: React, Material MVC, PostgresSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, Casandra, Kafka, RabbitMQ, NGINX, Kubernetes, Docker, Git
- Black-box testing in an Agile environment
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to create detailed software defect reports as well as succinct and comprehensive test plans
- Bonus: Cybersecurity and startup experience
You will be joining a highly talented team made up of security start-up experts who care deeply about their customers. This team is passionate about safeguarding the mission critical communication capabilities of businesses globally. We are fanatically driven to make one of the most basic communication modalities, email, safe and secure to use in a world which is not only constantly evolving, but which is constantly under attack with phishing attempts, identity theft, ransomware, and more.
We are a “work family”. As such, we are highly selective as to who we ask to join. However, if we mutually agree that it makes sense, you will be joining a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making GreatHorn a great place to work!
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, vision, and dental insurance, a matched 401k, unlimited vacation time, a fully stocked kitchen, and weekly catered team lunches.
GreatHorn is disrupting the email security industry to better protect organizations against advanced email threats through modern data analytics, machine learning, and cloud-native design. Our execution of this mission has driven triple-digit growth for three years in a row, and we’re poised to accelerate that growth in the coming year.
Run by a team of cybersecurity veterans with a track record of success, we solve a pervasive problem with smart technology, employ clever people with common sense from diverse backgrounds, and adhere to a “No A**holes” policy. If that sounds like a place you’d fit in, we hope you’ll come join us!
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds.