Senior QA Automation Engineer at MineralTree
MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as the Boston Celtics, Appalachian Mountain Club, EverQuote, Baltimore Ravens and Attivio have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
QA Automation Engineers at MineralTree have a passion for repeatable, structured approaches to automated testing and a desire to collaborate with development and architecture team members in the creation of automation solutions. This role challenges its owner to work quickly and effectively as a team leader, sharing technical knowledge and leading the team to build and deploy high quality software. MineralTree is in search of people that have these attributes. We’re looking for QA Automation Engineers who can work with our automation and development teams building and executing comprehensive suites of automated tests; maintain and enrich our automation framework; write automation for newly integrated features; and develop toolsets to facilitate testing. The Senior QA Automation Engineer will work closely within a small scrum team to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Work with the development, quality assurance, and product management teams to design and implement test and validation strategies within one of the MineralTree microservices teams
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, integration and performance testing (front-end and back-end APIs)
- Improve our test framework, continuous integration pipeline, and other tools used by MineralTree to maintain the highest quality
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate results, and participate in day to day scrum activities
- Proven ability to translate functional stories and use-cases into working test plans using Behavior Driven Development (BDD) methodologies
- Experience with automated testing tools including Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber, Cypress, Behave, Locust, or similar is required
- 4-6 years of QA Automation experience
- A Python or JAVA background is required
- Experience with Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS Cloud is strongly preferred
- Comfortable working in an Agile Scrum development environment
- Demonstrated skill in adhering to coding best practices and being an active participant in code reviews
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Experience with accounts payable, accounting, or invoice processing is a plus
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position and benefits such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer.