As a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Winner and voted one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2021, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech company enabling over 2,000 mid-market to enterprise companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as Amazon, Salesforce, Amway, Boston Celtics, Baltimore Ravens and the Southern Company have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
QA Automation Engineers at MineralTree have a passion for repeatable, structured approaches to automated testing and a desire to collaborate with development and architecture team members in the creation of automation solutions. This role challenges its owner to work quickly and effectively as a team leader, sharing technical knowledge and leading the team to build and deploy high quality software. MineralTree is in search of the right person that has these attributes. We’re looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer who can work with our automation and development teams building and executing comprehensive suites of automated tests; maintain and enrich our automation framework; write automation for newly integrated features; and develop toolsets to facilitate testing. The Automation Software Engineer will work closely within a small scrum team to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Work with the development, quality assurance, and product management teams to design and implement test and validation strategies within one of the MineralTree microservices teams
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, integration and performance testing
- Improve our test framework, continuous integration pipeline, and other tools used by MineralTree to maintain the highest quality
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate results, and participate in day to day scrum activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to translate functional stories and use-cases into working test plans using Behavior Driven Development (BDD) methodologies
- Experience with automated testing tools including Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber, Cypress, Behave, Locust, or similar is required
- 4-6 year of QA Automation experience
- A Python or JAVA background is required
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, and AWS Cloud is strongly preferred
- Comfortable working in an Agile Scrum development environment
- Demonstrated skill in adhering to coding best practices and being an active participant in code reviews
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Experience with accounts payable, accounting, or invoice processing is a plus
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position and benefits such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.