Want to join a high-energy team that is reimagining the eCommerce solution for one of the largest footwear brands in the world? Do you have strong attention to detail? Relish a good challenge? Do you want the chance to think creatively about why and how software misbehaves? Come join our team! Our Engineering team is partnering globally on for making the technical and product decisions for a multi-billion dollar eComm site.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you are a strong advocate for our users and exhibit this through your testing. On a daily basis you are expected to demonstrate that existing and new products meet the highest standards of security, reliability, user-friendliness, and speed. As a team, we think critically about the structure of new features to find bugs wherever they may hide. Our testing enables education of the team on the current state of builds so we can make well informed, intelligent decisions together.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be testing new features as they are developed, working side by side with software engineers, designers, and product managers to find, log, and prioritize bugs.
- You will be contributing to our automation framework, maintaining and writing new tests and test suites.
- You are responsible for regression testing for each release and for keeping the regression test suite up to date.
- You’ll write clear and concise test plans and defects
What You’ve Done
- 5+ years’ relevant QA experience
- 3+ years’ of automation experience (crafting your own automation framework, supporting existing automation framework)
- Strong OO coding practices
- Strong communicator
- Thrive in a dynamic environment
- Agile experience
Nice to have
- SFCC / Demandware experience.
- Proficient with UNIX/Linux.
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins, CircleCi, Bamboo, or equivalent
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.