Senior .NET Developer at Perficient
Join Perficient and our team of national consultants who deliver thrilling customer experience solutions to Fortune 500 clients and some of the most recognized brands on the planet.
We currently have a Senior .NET Developer career opportunity in our Digital Health Solutions Business Unit.
About our Digital Health Solutions Business Unit
Digital Health Solutions empowers health systems to be on the leading edge of consumer experience by transforming every digital touch point along the patient journey. We design, develop, and measure effective digital marketing programs, keeping in mind that every health system has its own unique business goals and marketing challenges.
Headquartered in Somerville, MA. We are a fast-paced, innovative team and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. We’re a relationship based and people focused environment. We’re committed to creating a welcoming and rewarding workplace for clients and employees alike.
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our growing team of 80 Sitecore certified professionals and more than 12 MVPs. As one of just a few Platinum Sitecore partners in the U.S., we are dedicated to growing the partnership, our team, and our clients. You’ll have the opportunity to dive into problem solving challenges and think creatively about ways to improve process and implement different processes and technologies.
- Develop application solutions and enhancements for our CMS websites.
- Grow professionally in a supportive environment.
- Design software application components using ASP.NET (C#) and other programming tools.
- Participate + lead in knowledge improvement opportunities, code reviews, and mentorship.
- Work collaboratively as part of an Agile scrum team and participate in daily stand-up meetings.
- Triage + resolve complex, systemic issues reported on existing production systems.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization.
- Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes.
- Bring an infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
This job is just right if you have:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of development experience with Microsoft .NET.
- 2-3+ years of development experience in a CMS such as Sitecore, Sitefinity, or a similar system.
- Web development experience using ASP.NET (C#), MVC, SQL Server and Web Services.
- Experience explaining functionality to both internal audiences and clients.
- Sitecore Certification.
- Microsoft Certifications for .NET, C#, AD, MVC.
- Familiarity with Drupal.
- Familiarity with MongoDB.
What You’ll Be Working With:
- Our technologies: .NET, Sitecore
- Hosting: Azure
- DevOps: TeamCity, Octopus, Proget
- Monitoring: New Relic
- Our team of passionate, curious, innovative professionals
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen days of paid time off plus 6 designated company holidays and 4 floating holidays.
- Comprehensive healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage.
- 401(k) plan options and 3% match including company stock.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.