At Perficient, you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior .NET / Angular Engineer in all regions. This is primarily a remote position; however, you must be willing to work West Coast hours. Being close to our California or Texas offices is a plus.
As a Senior .NET and Azure Engineer you will technically lead cloud-focused software engineering teams to deliver workloads for our clients. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment. We are looking for multi-talented professionals with deep technical backgrounds, experience building world class digital experiences and great team leadership skills.
The primary responsibility of this role is to architect and deliver solutions as part of our cloud migration, app modernization and cloud-native development services. An understanding of modern Azure service offerings is a must. Strong DevOps and automation skillsets via Azure DevOps are strongly encouraged, as are comprehension of modern solution architectures, solid .NET development practices, Angular experience, and common API / service implementations.
- Technical and thought-leadership of solution design and end-to-end implementation engagements
- Contribute to customer elaboration and discovery sessions to inform solution design (will require onsite time at customer offices)
- Lead Azure-focused architecture design, solution structures and component design
- Develop applications in languages including C#, .Net Core, TypeScript, and Angular 8+
- Ensure that technical software development process is followed on the project, be familiar with industry best practices for software development and agile practices
- Understand a broad spectrum of technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements
- Provide technical leadership for on-premises and external integration points
- Collaborate with offshore development team members
- Communicate across client’s community – consistently viewed as adding value
- Contribute knowledge, tools and positivity to the greater Perficient culture and community
- 3+ years of professional solution delivery experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science, MIS or equivalent degree; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (6+ years in total)
- Experience developing software architectures and key software components
- High-level understanding of common authentication patterns and flow including single sign-on and OAuth
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with building modern web sites via ASP .Net Core, Typescript, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, and Angular 8+
- Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem
- Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with preciseness, assurance and confidence
- Disciplined approach to software development and problem solving
- Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude
- Insightful and always looking for breakthrough ideas
- Self-sufficient, high integrity, more than just competent
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with both clients and offshore development teams
- Owns and produces customer documentation. Ability to translate technical details into concise and easy to understand written form
- Ability to translate verbal requirements from face to face client meetings into requirements documents, statements of work, and proposals
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.