Senior Mulesoft Architect at Perficient
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our National MuleSoft practice:
Perficient’s APIM and Container (APIMC) combines Perficient’s API Management, Integration and Container practices. Our centers of excellence around API/Integration combine deep technology and management consulting skills with the experience to deliver business value to our clients.
Perficient APIMC group currently has a career opportunity for a Technical Architect. The ideal candidate's will demonstrate strong expertise and acquired knowledge of software development & Architecture with the MuleSoft Product Suite and related tools. When hiring, we not only look for technical proficiency but also cultural fit in potential candidates. This position should require 20% or less travel after COVID restrictions are lifted.
The Senior Mulesoft Architect will play a vital role in the architecture design, testing and deployment of MuleSoft Intergration solutions, includingMuleSoft Anypoint Platform including ESB and API Manager. You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build state-of-the-art software solutions.
- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture. Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Lead projects within architecture. Work with Product Owner/Business Analysts to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Own development of a few features in every Sprint.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Good understanding/exposure to overall API-Management concepts & fundamentals. Experience in defining overall API architecture, API implementations, integration and deployment
- Self-starter, creative, disciplined, result-oriented, team leader
- 10+ years of experience specializing in multi-tier system integrations
- 5 years of experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform including ESB and API manager.
- Must have salesforce integration experience with MuleSoft.
- Thorough experience in developing RAML based RESTful API’s and WSDL based SOAP web services
- Thorough experience in creating the Mulesoft API :ed connectivity architecture
- Thorough experience in creating Mule ESB flows, and performing payload transformation
- Extensive experience using various Mule connectors including HTTP, Salesforce, AWS, DB, VM and File/FTP
- Deep knowledge of security protocols including Basic, WS-security, SAML and OAuth2
- Applying the security architecture for Mulesoft API layer, as well as the backend services layer deployed in Mulesoft Runtime
- Deep experience in deploying Anypoint Platform solutions to Cloudhub, on-premises and in hybrid environment
- Thorough experience in XML technologies like XML, XSLT, XML Schema (XSD)
- Experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration, deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic, Spring, etc.)
- Excellent Verbal and Writing English Skills
- CI skills are beneficial, Maven, Gradle, Jekins
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.