Are you passionate about health and fitness and want to contribute to an organization whose goal is to improve the quality of people’s lives through the medicine of exercise and physical activity? Want a “big impact” position where you have a voice in UX decisions and the product road map? Work on global brand apps with millions of users and also newer apps offering “Green field” engineering opportunities?
ASICS Digital / Runkeeper is a division of ASICS (running shoes) located near Downtown Crossing, Boston. We build mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What you will do:
- Hands-on development for iOS and Android (swift/kotlin)
- Hands-on development of Java-based web applications
- Writing solid, well-documented code, and rooting out hard-to-find issues to ensure quality
- Learn fast and not be afraid to tackle new technologies
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
What you bring:
- Excitement for mobile technologies
- Desire to work as part of a small, cross functional team where ideas for developing the product come from everyone
- 3+ Years of mobile development, or a combination of web and mobile development experience
- Strong project management skills/Self-starter who enjoys taking projects from inception to completion
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.