Senior Mobile Engineer, iOS at Indigo
Senior Mobile Engineer, iOS
What if nature could be harnessed to help farmers sustainably feed the planet? Since 2014, Indigo has questioned agriculture's full value chain to improve grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health. The company’s scientific discoveries and digital innovations have amplified new value from soil to sale, benefiting more than 10,000 growers to date. Indigo is also the company behind The Terraton Initiative, a global effort to drawdown one trillion tons of atmospheric carbon dioxide by unlocking the potential of agricultural soils. In 2019, Indigo was ranked #1 on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 list. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Indigo has additional offices in Memphis, TN; Research Triangle Park, NC; Sydney, Australia; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Basel, Switzerland; and São Paulo, Brazil.
In this role, you will build mobile applications that help our growers move towards better, more efficient agricultural practices. This is a great opportunity to build something from the ground up in the latest tech stack.
- Be a part of a growing mobile team that is building mobile apps for Agronomy, Trucking, Finance, Crop Marketplace, and other product verticals
- Use the latest technologies to implement innovative solutions to solve some of the industry's oldest issues
- Take part in User interviews/studies to help define requirements, and work with product and design to build a cohesive user experience
- 1+ year of Swift experience
- Building iOS apps from the ViewController to the URLSession
- Experience with CoreLocation and/or mapping frameworks
- 3+ years of professional iOS development experience
- Successful delivery of an app from ideation to Appstore submission
- Working in a fast-paced agile environment
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.