Are you a mobile developer who is ready for their next opportunity? Are you motivated by a mix of big impact work within an established code base with “green fields” engineering possibilities? We’re looking for a senior team member to contribute in a newly created Senior Mobile Developer position. You’ll have a voice in UX decisions, the product roadmap and get to work on a global brand that improves the quality of people’s lives. Your work will touch millions of users via the Runkeeper and ASICS Studio apps across both iOS and Android. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to take on new code within the existing apps and newer apps.
We are a small, cross-functional team where ideas for developing the product come from everyone, one of our values is collaboration and we mean it! We all learn fast and are not afraid to explore new technologies, so you should be someone who can thrive in an environment that may move quickly to take opportunities through to the finish line.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What you will do:
- Write solid code and rooting out hard-to-find issues to ensure quality
- Hands-on development for iOS and Android (Swift/Kotlin) in our Runkeeper & ASICS Studio apps
- Hands-on development of Java-based web applications
- Think through large scaling issues on applications that handle hundreds of thousands of users at a time
What you bring:
- 3+ years of mobile development, or a combination of web and mobile development experience
- Strong project management skills/self-starter who enjoys taking projects from inception to completion
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description