Senior Mobile Developer (iOS)
- 3+ years of professional iOS development experience.
- Experience with the iOS 6+ SDK and at least one app in the App Store.
- Robust knowledge of Objective C, Xcode and Cocoa Touch + UIKit.
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
What you could learn working with us!
- Experience working with our design team and passion for exceptional user experience.
- Contribute to open source software.
- Familiarity with CoreAnimation and CoreData.
- Mentorship experience for other engineers in a professional setting.
- Experience writing and using RESTful web APIs.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and responsible for deliverables.
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips.
- Incredible benefits package 100% paid for by the company including Medical, Dental, Vision, Medical Deductible Reimbursements, Disability & Life Insurance, Optional Life Insurance and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) with company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone allowance
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Generous and Fair Parental Leave
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)
LevelUp, a GrubHub Company, connects restaurants and guests with a seamless customer experience that blends analytics, loyalty, and rewards. LevelUp brings its technology to market in multiple ways: embedded into partner restaurant apps to provide a full-stack customer engagement solution; via an open developer platform that powers over 200 mobile apps; and through the LevelUp partner distribution channels, which lets consumers order ahead and avoid the line at their favorite lunch spots using the apps already on their phone. Based in Boston, LevelUp is a part of Grubhub’s portfolio of brands and powers the mobile experiences for top brands like Chase Pay, Pret A Manger, Potbelly, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, Steak ‘N Shake, Dunn Bros Coffee, Argo Tea and sweetgreen. LevelUp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability. Come Join Our Team and apply online today!