At Wellframe, Senior QA manager drives the processes and procedures that ensure software deliverables meet quality objectives. The Senior QA Manager reports directly to a Senior Director of Engineering and they are responsible for the automation SETs who implement frameworks and automated tests for our services and applications. They are also responsible for driving company quality initiatives which help the company successfully complete OKR commitments.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Design, implement, and improve software quality standards
- Analyze data and generate reports and metrics for escaped bugs
- Create reports to track progress against quality goals, examples: service performance; ui and api automation test; bug tracking
- Regularly review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trends.
- Implementing methods to inspect, test and evaluate services
- Ensure that services adhere to quality standards
- Prepare reports for senior management team by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
- Work in accordance to project deadline for service delivery
- Training, hiring and managing automation staff regarding practices and quality assessment of services
- Ownership of the SDLC process
- Tracking products through the SDLC process to guarantee that each part of the process is correct
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- BS Computer Science or related field and 8+ years experience designing quality initiatives, specifically automation frameworks
- Technical proficiency with tools needed to create frameworks, analyze data and generate reports
- Ability to analyze data and create and review processes.
- Required skills: Java, Python, Selenium, REST APIs, automation framework implementation
- Other tools: REST-assured, Python Requests, pytest-bdd, Looker, PostgreSQL, Jira, Confluence
Behaviors & Traits Required
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to help others achieve their best.
- Willingness to assist other departments to develop solutions and metrics.
- Eye for details
At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone can’t help us achieve this ambition. That’s why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.