At Tamr we believe that clean, up-to-date data is the linchpin of making informed decisions. The Tamr software platform uses a human guided machine learning approach to produce high-quality unified data that enables transformational business outcomes at companies like GE, Amgen, Toyota & Thomson Reuters. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (MIT professor & Turing Award winner) and backed by founding investors NEA and Google Ventures, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
As we continue to evolve the Tamr Platform and grow the team, we are looking for a Senior Manager of Quality Engineering to join our Engineering team to help us scale to the next level. With our growing customer base and increasing demand for additional services, the Quality Engineering team will enable the development of new products, deployment to new cloud environments and integration with third party software & services.
As a leader of this team some of the initiatives you will be working on are:
- Establish Performance, Scalability, Upgrade & Security testing disciplines
- Implement a UI & Integration testing framework/tool and related process
- Build out the Quality Engineering team in our Cambridge Office & a remote location
- Establish Level 2 support process and build a team to support the same
- Improve Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery processes for our enterprise & cloud offerings (both SaaS & PaaS)
- Improve issue management tooling and workflows and establish best practices for our growing team
- Establish Blocker analysis, Defect Analysis & RCA processes
- Build tools that help with resolving customer issues expediently
You might be a good fit if you have 2 or more of the below:
- 7+ years of experience in managing a team Quality Engineers
- 2+ years experience managing an engineering support team
- 2+ years experience setting up & managing an offshore QE team
- Extensive experience with test automation
Technologies we use:
- Multi-cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Big Data Technologies (BigTable/Hbase, Dataproc/Databricks/Spark)
- Git, Gradle, Jenkins, Teamcity, Nexus
You will be joining a team that is incredibly passionate about technology and strives to implement highly automated, reliable, and scalable software solutions. We encourage our team members to improve their knowledge and support them attending conferences, participating in book clubs and other career development & professional growth initiatives. Read more about our perks & values at https://www.tamr.com/careers/
This position is available in Cambridge MA. Tamr does sponsor employees requiring a visa.
Read Full Job Description