Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work’s made a real impact. We’re the most-visited car-shopping site in the US, and we’re expanding globally. Ready to come along for the ride?
What You'll Do:
- Help deliver high quality experiences that delight our users.
- Utilize appropriate frameworks to create highly maintainable code.
- Have a say in future direction of technologies and best practices.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience; ideally in fast paced environments; we are pushing new code daily
- A fundamental understanding of data structures with the ability to classify the complexity of algorithms.
- Familiarity with Node.js and its corresponding ecosystem.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly, with loose direction.
- Familiarity with Git or other control systems
- Willingness to work outside your comfort zones, to evaluate and work with new technologies
At CarGurus, we invest in our people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy, and the UK—with other markets on the horizon. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more.