Senior Java/Python Engineer, Predictions at DataRobot
DataRobot is one of the fastest growing AI companies in the world that helps enterprises build better predictive models faster. We are looking for an excellent engineer with experience coding in Java and Python to join our team in building Java predictive models.
- Develop new features and improve existing functionality of our high-performance Java machine learning models.
- Cover new features with the unit and functional tests in both Python and Java.
- Work with customers, solution architects and the developer community on requirements and training material to ensure that our customers are wildly successful.
- Handle issues and fix defects promptly to minimize disruption to users.
- Software engineering fundamentals including knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- 3+ years in Java programming and experience with associated build tools (Maven/Gradle).
- 1+ year in Python programming.
- Experience working on numerically intensive applications in any programming language, ideally with machine learning algorithms.
- Experience bridging C++ and Java via JNI.
- Knowledge of JVM internals.
- Experience with performance tuning (YourKit/jvisualvm/Jprofiler).
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.