At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Data Governance Practice:
We provide exceptional data integration services in the ETL, Data Catalog, Data Quality, Data Warehouse, Master Data Management (MDM), Metadata Management & Governance space.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Informatica PowerCenter Developer.
As a Senior Technical Consultant you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and Leads on development activities.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support or leadership in the development and continual improvement of service.
- Extensive data integration:
- Informatica PowerCenter development.
- Integration with XML/JSON based and heavily involve JMS MQ (read/write).
- SOAP and REST based API's exchanging both XML and JSON files used for request and response.
- Embed JAVA transformation for those business use cases which are not supported by out of the box by Powercenter ETL functionality.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- 8+ yeards data integration experience, the bulk of which on Informatica platforms.
- Expert level Informatica PowerCenter skills and strong database skills (a MUST), having experience in broader Informatica product suite is (a PLUS).
- Extensive experience in integration with XML/JSON based and heavily involve JMS MQ (read/write) (a MUST).
- Extensive experience in SOAP and REST based API's exchanging both XML and JSON files used for request and response (a MUST).
- Ability to embed JAVA transformation for those business use cases which are not supported by out of the box Powercenter ETL functionality (a MUST).
- Ability to consume and construct JSON document within Java transformation embedded within Informatica Mapping (a MUST).
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Phenomenal communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non-technical staff.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.