Senior Full Stack Software Engineer (Boston, Wakefield or Chicago)
Vestmark is looking for a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with a passion for technology and solving complex problems to join our rapidly growing Scrum organization. Your energy, enthusiasm and technical curiosity, combined with your appreciation and support of our core values, will be leveraged to help us build the next generation of our wealth management applications.
- Hands on software development for applications within our VestmarkONE suite of financial services, including Portfolio Trading, Proposal Generation and Investor Portal
- Build and maintain features to match our expanding scale and performance requirements
- Collaborate in an open-concept environment working within an agile scrum team
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing and testing enterprise applications using Java, C# or equivalent object-oriented programming languages
- Full stack development experience, with expertise in at least one layer and a desire to work across the entire stack
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, SQL, PostgreSQL, Liquibase, SOAP/REST, React, Apache Camel, and ServiceMix
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud computing environments
- Open Source enthusiast
- Hackathon Junkie
- Comfortable working as part of a nationally distributed team
- Experience developing financial services software such as Reconciliation, Portfolio Management Systems and/or Trading systems is a plus
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
Vestmark is a leading provider of wealth management solutions and services which enables financial advisors and institutions to efficiently manage and trade their clients' portfolios using an innovative SaaS ecosystem. With over $1+ trillion in assets and 3+ million accounts, we are a trusted partner to some of the largest and most respected players across the wealth management industry.
Our team of over 400 employees is made up of highly skilled software engineers, implementation specialists, business strategists, and visionaries who maintain an eye toward the future of financial technology. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and the reason we’ve been named Best Places to Work by Boston Business Journal three years in a row.