Senior Full Stack Software Developer at Quick Base
What’s it like to work at Quick Base? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quick Base employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work, we have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quick Base combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quick Base is for you!About the team:
At Quick Base, we are empowering the problem solvers of the world to create solutions for themselves and their companies using an industry leading no-code platform.
Our customers are passionate about streamlining their scattered information and processes. We are passionate about providing our customers a simple, powerful platform to create applications that are just right for them.
We are a small team with a big mission. We are enabling all the non-programmers out there to be able to build applications that work for them. This team focuses on simple, easy to use cloud-based builder that enables people to create powerful applications.
As a Senior Developer, you will be working with Product Managers and Experience Designers to transform the ways applications are built within small companies to large enterprise customers.
You at Quick Base:
- You have several years of experience developing software in a full stack environment
- You have experience with React, Redux, NodeJS, REST API a plus
- Familiarity with Java or C# a plus
- Familiarity with AWS is a plus
- You get excited by creating simple, intuitive interface for complex, powerful solutions
- You are a life long learner, whether it is a shiny new front-end library or state of art in-memory data store
- You are customer obsessed and derive job satisfaction from delighting people with products you build
- You enjoy coaching and mentoring fellow developers
- Work with a passionate, collaborative team
- Company-wide hackathons
- Generous 401(k) match