Perficient currently has a career opportunity for Senior Full-Stack Developers with expertise in Angular, C#, .Net Core, Azure and APIs. This position can be worked remotely with a preference for individuals able to accommodate PST hours.
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
As a Senior Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensure that technical software development process is followed, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Develop using Angular8, C# and .Net Core.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Create and maintain back-end website applications with Rest Services and .Net.
- Work with visual designers for web design features.
- Create and maintain servers and databases.
- Document programming tasks and procedures.
- Perform software testing.
- Passionate coder with 5+ years of experience in Full Stack Web Development.
- Must be a strong Full Stack Developer with Angular 8, HTML, C#, .Net Core and MVC experience
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Single Page Applications.
- Full life cycle development experience using Agile/Scrum approach required.
- Experience with Azure cloud services.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to work effectively with various organizations in pursuit of problem solutions.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.