Want to join a high-energy team that is reimagining the eCommerce solution for one of the largest footwear brands in the world? Our Engineering team is the driving force for making the technical and product decisions for a multi-billion dollar eComm site. If you have a passion for Direct to consumer, and eCommerce specifically and recognize that it is the way of the future for everyone, including established brands, then this is the role for you! You will be in a critical position that is driving the success of the company and is working to move the industry forward as a whole.
In this role, you'll use your front end development experience to drive feature development for global projects in a fast paced environment. You’ll have the opportunity to work with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware), and AWS global eCommerce solution which will be used by tens of millions of users.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You’ll Do
- Utilizing your expertise and experience you will develop and test features in the frontend ecommerce ecosystem that help to scale our solutions to meet the needs of ASICS and its consumers.
- Work with key stakeholders to understand technical requirements to be developed for a global, scalable ecommerce platform
- Help drive execution of new web projects in an agile development environment
- Work closely with both inhouse and vendor developers to commit sustainable code. You’ll be involved in both reviewing code and teaching coding best practices.
What You’ve Done
- 5-7 years of web development experience (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Strong OO coding practices
- Strong communicator
- Thrive in a dynamic environment
- Agile experience
Nice To Have
- SalesForce ServiceCloud
- SalesForce CommerceCloud
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description