What You'll Do:
- Architect a resilient system for a customer-facing web application from scratch
- Design responsive, reusable user interfaces using React, Redux and CSS-in-JS
- Build and consume RESTful endpoints and integrate them with a GraphQL server and/or Postgres DB.
- Collaborate to identify, isolate and resolve malfunctions related to software and Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices, are reliable, easily maintainable and scalable under sustained load.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience working with web services (SOAP/HTTP, REST).
- Experience working with Node JS and the node ecosystem for web application development
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Passion for cross-functional collaboration, pair-programming and brainstorming
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and deliver quality code.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills with ability to balance multiple priorities at a given time.
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Position may require travel
- Experience with Typescript and GraphQL
- Familiarity with:
- Test driven development, Jest and Cypress
- Emotion CSS-in-JS
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected]