We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Building the Possibilities
The Architecture team is growing quickly! As such, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to develop and maintain core web components for a framework to be utilized by all our product teams. You'll get the chance to work with a lot of super talented teams in creating new components and helping to roll teams' existing ones into the new framework. As a core member of the Architecture team, you'll have the chance to positively impact all our teams. Sound like fun to you? Come join us.
What You'll Do as a Senior Front-End Engineer:
- Coordinate closely with our product teams to identify what components are needed
- Develop modular, efficient, well-tested React components to enable the teams to produce top notch products
- Help design new build patterns to better support the new component framework
- You will identify bottlenecks to improve performance.
- Participate in design sessions, code reviews, and pull requests.
- You will also write clean, well-organized, testable, and reusable JS code.
What Skills You'll Need:
- 2+ years of React development
- Ability to participate in code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
- A passion for problem solving and a desire to find solutions that enable others to do their jobs more efficiently and with greater success
- Experience with build tools such as NPM, Yarn, Babel, Webpack, etc
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.