Senior DevOps Engineer at Jobcase, Inc.
One of the Boston area's fastest growing technology companies, Jobcase is the only social media site dedicated to empowering the world's workforce. Jobcase is a social media platform that connects our 100 million+ members to each other and potential employers.
Jobcase is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team at our HQ in Kendall Square. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing team and make a real and immediate impact for our members and users.
What you’ll be doing here:
- Measuring and monitoring SaaS based solution in AWS.
- Leading best practices to facilitate agile based development.
- Work closely with engineering teams to foster and grow a “Devops culture”.
About you and your skills:
- Extensive ops experience with AWS
- Familiarity with containers and container orchestration (Kubernetes a plus)
- Strong experience with automation/configuration management tools (Jenkins, Ansible or equivalent)
- Strong experience with production monitoring and alerting (New Relic, Datadog, Pager Duty or equivalent)
- Experience with continuous integration and testing culture
- Affiliated partner of MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, CSAIL
- 100% medical and dental coverage
- Commuter Benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym membership
- Boston Business Journal Best Place to Work every year since our launch in 2015