Senior Cloud Security Architect (virtual remote home office eligible) at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Security Architect plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing security requirements for cloud security such as IAM, automation, encryption, adhering to industry standards. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 or more years of technical cyber security architecture experience
- 2 or more years of project leadership experience
- Experience integrating Cyber Security technologies with existing technologies
- Knowledge and experience with the configuration of security controls and secure migration of enterprise applications to one of the major cloud providers such as Azure (preferred), Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud.
- Experience implementing Cyber Security technologies with enterprise-wide impact
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Demonstrated experience translating business requirements into architectural deliverables and technical specifications.
- Demonstrated experience communicating technical information to business clients and less experienced technologists.
- Master's Degree in a Technical Field
- CISSP or CEH certification