Senior Cloud Full Stack Engineer (work at home / home office / remote eligible ) at Humana Studio_h
In support of Humana’s vision to create simple, personalized and reliable experience for our healthcare customers we are embarked on the Technology Modernization journey. One of the key strategic initiatives of the Technology Modernization is transformation of the workloads to the Cloud.
We are looking for a Full Stack Cloud Engineer to modernize existing and produce new scalable software solutions. You will be part of a cross-functional team that will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that the organization stays on the leading edge of technology.
As a Full Stack Cloud Developer, you should be experienced in Cloud computing principles and comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should be a team player with a knack for creative design and passion to learning new ideas outside of scope or knowledge skillset.
Full Stack Cloud Engineer is a hands-on Cloud engineering role within agile migration squads.
As a Full Stack Cloud Engineer, you will:
- Contribute across the technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, to developing native apps.
- Use agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions.
- Collaborate with other agile team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product outcomes.
- Analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution developed considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements.
- Work with other frontend and backend developers, assist QA specialists, product owner and user experience with elaboration of user stories, acceptance criteria, and design decisions.
- Define, implement, and tune detective capabilities and data sources to detect and remediate issues related to runtime, performance and capacity.
- Build and consume APIs that are Rest/JSON based working with continuous integration, continuous testing and continuous delivery.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of software development experience with knowledge of Agile software development process
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Cloud technologies, solutions, services and products.
- Infrastructure knowledge including RESTful APIs, Single Sign On, LDAP, LAMP, Search Technologies
- Experience with project, collaboration and source code management tools such as Azure DevOps GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, Jira or equivalent
- Understand Cloud Web, application, database, be able to develop in full-tier
- Experiences with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, application security
- Ability to play varying roles on an Agile Team
- Ability to work with vendors
- Aptitude for picking up technology quickly along with a desire to learn and progress
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Any Cloud Developer or Cloud Engineer certificate (Azure preferred)
- Expertise in pair programming, continuous integration, test-driven development & incremental design
- Tests RSpec, JUnit or Selenium frameworks
- Experience with relational and NoSQL data stores
- Experience with Message Queues like Kafka, Metrics, Events, Logging, and Tracing like Splunk, Elastic, Dynatrace, etc.
- Azure Cloud Solution Developer and other development language related Certifications
- Desire to mentor other engineers