Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer who is passionate about quality and automation to join our rapidly growing team. You will be implementing, maintaining automation solutions, and improving test frameworks. In addition, you will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting test automation results. You should want to be part of a fast-paced team that takes pride in building great software and making customers happy. The ideal candidate will be highly technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results.
What You'll Do
- Learn and understand features of the MyVeeva platform and applications
- Collaborate with Developers, Product Owners, Dev Ops, and other QA resources to ensure the highest quality of the product by implementing automation-focused solutions
- Perform automation feasibility analysis of assigned test cases
- Develop and maintain automation test scripts (API & UI) for functional regression coverage
- Work on CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, Kibana, JIRA) daily
- Identify areas of improvement for automation strategies and framework
- Participate actively in functional, system, integration, and regression testing activities
- Provide technical mentorship to junior team members including code reviews
- 6+ years of experience in software test automation
- Strong experience in Java, Object-Oriented Methodologies
- Extensive experience with automated API & UI test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, TestNG)
- Good working knowledge with CI/CD and continuous testing approach using tools such as Git, Jenkins, and Gradle
- Experience testing software applications built on a common platform
- Good understanding of modern best practices for software development like design patterns, code reusability, extensibility, and maintainability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
Nice to Have
- Experience working in Unix/Linux and AWS environments
- Experience with Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of Pharma Life Sciences and Health Care Industry
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Work Anywhere
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]