Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
The Cybereason Global SOC provides global 24/7 active monitoring and proactive threat hunting services that provide fast identification, response, and analysis of alerts so every customer’s network is guaranteed to be safe and secure from today’s and tomorrow’s threats. As a Security Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and maintaining solutions within the Global SOC - systems that safeguard our customer networks.
What you will do:
- Design and develop highly scalable analytics on cyber threat and Malop data
- Work closely with Cybereason Global SOC Analysts and leadership to automate and improve Malop triage flow, pipelines, and playbooks
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Develop and release improvements to internal tech stack, software, and platforms
- Ensure the availability and reliability of internal tech stack infrastructure and components
- Continuously drive improvement by investigating and presenting alternative technologies or solutions for global team review
What we are looking for:
- Ability to work collaboratively with a global team to brainstorm solutions.
- Ability to multitask on several complex programming projects while balancing multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of software development design methodologies and principles.
- Personal initiative, accountability, motivation, and results-oriented work ethic with ability to work independently while requiring minimal supervision.
- Experience with microservice system architecture and design principles.
- Experience developing full stack applications using Python, Flask, React, and Django.
- Experience designing, developing, training, and deploying machine learning systems.
- Prior experience with SOAR or SOAPA platforms an advantage.
- 43 55 52 49 4f 53 49 54 59