There is no hotter field right now than Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. DataRobot is at the forefront of this trend, having established market leadership in a category called Automated Machine Learning. We’re Boston-based and we’ve raised $225M to fuel our expansive ambitions. We are growing quickly and need talented, motivated people to join the team. Our software helps organizations gain a competitive edge with AI. We’ve transformed how data science is done at the highest level, and we’re looking to extend that disruption.
DataRobot is looking for an Information Security Engineer to be part of the information security team that defines, builds, and deploys security monitors and alert solutions that continuously protect our critical information assets. The Information Security Engineer will also ensure compliance with corporate and regulatory policies/standards and help institute industry best practices.
- 4+ years in the information security field in general
- 4+ years of experience with deploying and managing security solutions such as firewalls, HIDS, NIDS, endpoint security, DLP
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices
- Solid experience with network and application penetration testing
- Experience with patch management
- Experience with endpoint encryption and encryption key management
- Solid knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, NTP, SNMP
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Good python programming skill
- Good knowledge in IT process automation
- Experience working with Linux
- Certifications in security such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, or GIAC
- Expertise with security frameworks (ISO, NIST, COBIT, PCI, etc.) and regulatory requirements (HIPAA, FISMA, SOC2, etc.)
- Experience with security compliance testing
- Knowledge working with cloud computing; preferably AWS
- Knowledge of agile development and continuous deployment
- Good writing and communication skills
- Previous startup experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, related field or equivalent demonstrable experience
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.