Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquia is looking for an experienced Salesforce Manager to join the Sales Operations Team. As a Salesforce Manager, you will use your technical expertise, business savviness, vision, and CRM experience to build key business systems and processes. You will manage a team of Salesforce.com Developers and Salesforce.com Administrators. You will lead and/or participate in ideation sessions with our business partners to discover current pain points, define the business objectives, collaborate on “to-be” process, and build the required solution capabilities to enable and optimize. The ideal candidate succeeds and enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and thrives on being collaborative, solving the hard problems, managing projects, being hands on, and providing direction, mentorship, and coaching to the team. A proven record building great cross functional experiences in the market to cash business functions is required.
- Own the overall solution architecture and oversight for delivery of projects involving the Salesforce suite of tools and ensure that the implemented solutions align with business strategies and requirements
- Manage and mentor the development of a team of Developers and Admins, including goal setting, continuous training, continuous coaching, and continuous feedback
- Own the Salesforce architecture, application lifecycle management, and development coding standards, policies, and best practices
- Not hesitate to jump in and personally write APEX classes, triggers, Visualforce Pages and other key Salesforce.com components yourself
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Finance and Product to translate business strategies and objectives into capabilities and present solution concepts for input, buy-in, and sign off
- Analyze the latest trends and technologies related to the process areas, enterprise data, integration, etc., and apply to business problems
- Look, and implement for opportunities to optimize processes and frameworks that are followed for delivering solutions in an effort to increase productivity
- Foster an environment that encourages quality, productivity, creativity and innovation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, business administration, or related area
- At least 8 years of defining, influencing and implementing enterprise solutions
- At least 4 years of proven experiencing implementing solutions in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, and/or Salesforce Community Cloud
- Experience with SQL, SOQL, and SOSL queries
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns, as well as prior work with OO languages (Java, Ruby, C#, C++, etc)
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment
- Experience with JIRA or similar project tracking system
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or equivalent experience
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer certification or equivalent experience
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies a plus
- Ability to work effectively and manage partnerships with all areas and members of the business
- Ability to present complex ideas in a clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.