Salesforce Technical Architect
Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
The Salesforce Technical Architect will have the responsibility to define the system architecture, ensuring solutions align with the product Roadmap and existing processes for each impacted team, and working on a team to define, document, and enforce Indigo’s Salesforce design methodologies. This role will build deep relationships with the product team, business team, and technology team and facilitate collaboration between these teams.
The candidate must also be analytical and adept at working in a team environment. The ability to prioritize multiple projects and effectively partner with stakeholders to drive the business forward is key.
- Analyze salesforce enhancement requests and propose best practices solution
- Oversee solution design for commercial order process
- Create technical documentation for Indigo’s current state commercial Salesforce processes
- Collaborate with product team to groom the product backlog and propose solutions for incoming architecture review requests
- Speak knowledgably about existing Salesforce technologies and identify when they can be leveraged vs custom build options
- Identify and prevent overlapping business requirements and push back on bad practice requests
- Self-motivated, high-energy performer who can thrive in a fast-paced, interrupt driven environment
- Solution-oriented thinker with excellent communication & listening skills
- Results-driven performer, capable of executing despite competing priorities
- Analytical & detail oriented. Able to present creative solutions in an organized manner
- Ability to bring structure and organization to loosely defined requirements & processes
- Highly flexible, team player who does what’s needed to get the job done
- 3+ years experience in hands-on Salesforce.com Administration/Configuration
- 2+ years experience as a business analyst or similar experience with responsibility to business process management
- Agile/SCRUM delivery framework experience, Atlassian Jira/Confluence experience preferred.
- Experience working with relational databases, Salesforce specific data modeling experience preferred
- Experience using Lucidchart / Visio or similar to document data models and process flows
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in related field