Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator/Developer at Everbridge
Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator / Developer
The Everbridge Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator / Developer provides support to the global Everbridge Support, Services, and Operations teams reporting to the Manager, CRM Systems. The person filling this role will join the Corporate Business System staff supporting a complex and customized Salesforce.com environment. As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will be part of a team responsible for the performance, processes, training, and integrity of the system. The Salesforce Service Cloud Administrator / Developer will conduct a variety of administrative, configuration, development, and reporting tasks in supporting the business teams (including options to assist with Sales Cloud).
- Provide SFDC administration including, advanced configuration such as managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes.
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce.com configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including changes and potential system implications
- Solid understanding of the Service Cloud, Platform, and the App Exchange (Sales Cloud experience / knowledge a plus)
- Leads and influences technical direction for large-scale, highly complex technical initiatives and/or projects requiring integration of cross-functional systems. Provides technical guidance in evaluating applications systems
- Configuring and maintaining the functional objects of Service Cloud (will have the ability to assist in the support of Sales Cloud)
- Ensure adoption and adherence to Salesforce.com governance framework and usage guidelines
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, and data integrity
- Collaborates with the business to prioritize key business/technical initiatives. Utilizes expert knowledge of the customers’ business to recommend solutions and ensures business and technology objectives are met and maintained.
- Understands user and process requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved through high-quality deliverables
- Gather project requirements, build project plan, execute plan, supervise testing, and deploy project changes in Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and experience
- 3+ years with Salesforce including configuration, development of visual force pages, apex classes and triggers
- Experience with Salesforce service cloud with lightning preferred
- Understanding of SFDC concepts and best practices. Able to identify the need and recommend the use of apex and Visual Force to meet a business requirement.
- Strong technical writing skills. The ability to take the lead role in developing comprehensive functional specification documents, process flow diagrams, solution design documents, use cases, test plans, and training documentation.
- Experience with Force.com technologies, including Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning components
- Experience with Salesforce workflows, UI design, reporting, dashboards, and app rollouts
- Excellent written communication, training, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to display creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- com Platform Developer certification is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.