Salesforce QA Engineer at Toast
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
The Salesforce QA Engineer designs, engineers and maintains full suite of Salesforce testing solutions and QA processes, supporting a fast paced Salesforce Admin and Development team. Acting as a subject matter expert for system health and QA best practices, contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases.
What you will do:
- Gather and analyze requirements from business teams and stakeholders to determine QA needs for all application change requests.
- Develop and execute test plans working in Agile environment.
- Implement, improve, and maintain existing test suites for both the Developer and Administrator teams.
- Contribute to automated regression suite using Selenium.
- Lead periodic release regression test cycles and UAT events.
- Proactively bring issues to the attention of the team, and propose and implement solutions to solve them.
- Partner closely with the development teams to replicate and resolve issues.
- Collaborate on a continuous integration pipeline for production level releases in Salesforce.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 2+ years experience testing software
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce tooling API and Debugging logs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly energetic, responsible, organized, self-disciplined, self-motivated, able to work with little or no supervision
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Bonus ingredients (a pinch of salt):
- Programming skills (Java, Python, SQL, etc...)
- Knowledgeable of Salesforce Version Control and Release tools (AutoRabit)
- Experience with version control tools (GitHub)
- Comfortable establishing integration tests for REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with any of the following Enterprise Applications: Salesforce Billing, Netsuite, Workday, ServiceNow, RevPro
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development