About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Salesforce Platform Engineer be responsible for development and maintenance of solutions on the Salesforce platform. This role will collaborate with engineering, sales, account management, finance and fulfillment to support, enhance and expand Salesforce based solutions. This role is based on Grubhub’s Enterprise team and will help develop and enhance the workflows for our large brand partners.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Collaborate: Partner with external and internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, design and review end-to-end solutions.
- Design: Workflows, data validations and triggers to meet end-user needs. Architect flows that merge functionality between separate Salesforce instances. Reasonably estimated the time needed to implement projects.
- Develop: End-to-end solutions with Apex, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, Visualforce and proprietary platform services.
- Document: Create and manage documentation of Salesforce workflows.
- Testing: Manage the software testing process including devising test plans, create test cases, establish protocols and testing environments as well as conducting the tests.
- Track: Log and track system problems through resolution.
You Should Have
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce and technology as a developer with increasingly progressive responsibility.
- Proficiency with Apex, SOQL, and Visualforce.
- Experience with requirements collection, system architecture, design and development of enterprise-level Salesforce deployments.
- Competency with ETL processes to integrate with outside datasets.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in computer science or information systems is preferred.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II (PDII) certification.
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.