As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world and beyond.
As Formlabs continues to grow, the importance of elevating our approach to our core systems only becomes more clear. We’re searching for an energetic, solution-focused powerhouse to take ownership of Salesforce and help us take our systems to the next level.
The right person for this is interested in growing their career in Salesforce either as an administrator or developer and is excited to to make an impact on our systems and how we do business. To that end, you thrive on understanding complex problems ranging over multiple teams, bringing forward solutions, and executing those projects. If you are excited to sit at the intersection of our Systems, Sales, Service, Channel, Web, and Marketing teams and know every detail of managing our CRM, we want you as our Salesforce Administrator.
- Perform basic administrative functions such as versee profiles permissions, roles, and user creation
- Design and develop solutions using declarative methods (e.g. custom objects, workflows, process builder)
- Assist in training new users and continuing education for existing users on new feature releases
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Review Bug Requests, troubleshoot issues, and escalate issues to Salesforce Developers as needed
- Perform regular audits and prepare for major releases
- Enforce and implement data quality standards across teams
- Ready to take full ownership of Salesforce, both in supporting existing processes and implementing new solutions
- Experience creating Reports and Dashboards
- Possess demonstrated Salesforce knowledge as an admin (6-12 months experience)
- Interest learning in Apex
- Experienced with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities
- Can meld your solid knowledge of Salesforce with a clear ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Look to constantly improve your skills and learn more about developing features and tools
- Enjoy self-driven projects and owning your own tasks, while still executing on a shared timeline
- Excellent at both solving a problem and then executing the solution
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.