Salesforce Administrator, CPQ Specialist at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking a Salesforce Administrator with a background in CPQ to join the Enterprise Business Systems Team in the Information Technology department. We are currently re-implementing Salesforce to support our company’s growth and scalability.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will be part of a team that:
- Serves as subject matter experts and systems administrator for Salesforce Sales Cloud, CPQ, Digital Experience and Service Cloud.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day configurations, support, maintenance and improvement of Salesforce
- Participate in the re-implementation process
- Manage new and existing Salesforce integrations
- Work closely with functional leaders to maximize the ROI of the Salesforce platform by developing new business processes
- Log, track, prioritize, manage and document issues, bugs, enhancement and feature requests in ticketing system
- 2+ years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator/CPQ Administrator
- Experience with CPQ is required. (Digital Experience/Partner Community and Service Cloud a plus but not required)
- Understanding of MDQ products and price books
- Experience supporting, designing, and developing Salesforce in an enterprise environment
- Proven track record of understanding complex business requirements
- Prior experience in implementing or re-implementing Sales Cloud Lightning
- Experience integrating and configuring managed packages and API integrations such as Intacct, Gainsight, Docusign, Mavenlink, Conga, etc.
- Ability to create test scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as new features are deployed
- Understanding of deployment best practices, including documenting user acceptance tests/sign offs to ensure the quality of developed solutions prior to production deployment
- Deep understanding of business processes as they relate to the Salesforce application
- Comfortable with APEX code (our goal is to have minimal APEX used)
You are dependable, reliable, and able to work as a member of a team or independently. You are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and unpredictable work environment. You possess strong problem solving abilities, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure. Your communication and interpersonal skills are exceptional.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.