Sales Operations: Commissions at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is seeking a highly-analytical and quantitative, impact-oriented individual to join our Sales Operations team focused on our Commissions funnel. The role will serve as a core member in the centralized function within the team, and will primarily focus on business insights modeling and operational excellence to enable Sales leadership to make effective, data-driven, strategic operating decisions in an effort to optimize sales performance.
The Senior Associate will work cross-functionally across the GTM SMB Leadership team and the Finance team. The role will entail developing operations, strategy, analyzing business performance, improving efficiency through automation, and performing business performance analysis to identify short and long-term business growth opportunities.
About this roll*
- Drive operational excellence in the operations teams through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of all commission plans across the sales organization and be able to effectively communicate across sales and finance
- Maintain commission tools and reference data across different platforms
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data to gain insights that will drive business decisions
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 1-3 years of Sales or Finance experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Google suite skills
- Extreme attention to detail, meticulous organization and excellent communication skills
- Systems skills, with experience in cloud-based financial systems and tools such as Salesforce, Xactly, Callidus, or similar and Knowledge of SQL
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.