Regional Director, Solutions Engineering at Transmit Security
The SE director will be a hands on coach to a team of pre-sales engineers at Transmit Security supporting world class sales team. The Regional Director of Pre-Sales Engineering team will work alongside the Transmit account execs to ensure all needs of technical pre-sales engineering are met in delivering consistent messaging, value proposition, demo, POC’s and enhanced customer satisfaction and win deals. The leader will also manage all aspects of RFI/RFP responses from pre-sales team, setting up and delivering consistent demo’s, messaging, architectural design, best practices, documentation and presentations to customers. The leader will also define and implement process to drive scale and efficiency for the tasks of pre-sales teams. Hiring right individuals with skills and personality that fit in to Transmit culture and coach them to be the next super stars is going to be one of the most important duties of this leader. Ensuring the success of our customers is at the heart of everything that this leader does. He/She needs to work very closely with Professional Services leader, Support, Development and other stake holders within Transmit. This leader will also oversee partner enablement and helps shape the product capabilities by being a liaison between customer, Sales engineers, product management and engineering leaders.
The Regional Director of Solutions Engineering inspires and empowers engineers to perform beyond their potential and enables each of them to grow everyday while having fun and loving every bit of what they do at Transmit.
- Bachelor Degree in in Engineering, Computer Science or related program
- 8+ years of IAM, network, cloud and security experience
- 5+ years in a leadership role within Pre-Sales Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working with large customers in financial, retail, health care and other verticals.
- Solid understanding of IAM technology such as OAUTH, SAML, OIDC, LDAP, AD, Token providers, and Risk Engines.
- Understanding of SDK, mobile apps, Databases, Windows and Linux Operating System.
- Strong overall background in Enterprise architecture and design
- Expertise with all aspects of transport as applied to all applications (web, mobile, desktop/enterprise) including connection handling, push notifications, client-side certificates/SSL, PKI on mobile and other security protocols and concepts
- Excellent written, oral communication and strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills.
- Communicate effectively with both internal staff and external clients
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking, prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
Transmit are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. This candidate must be a U.S. citizen.