Quality Engineering Technician 3 at Humana Studio_h
The Quality Engineering Technician 3 carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements. The Quality Engineering Technician 3 performs advanced administrative/operational/customer support duties that require independent initiative and judgment. May apply intermediate mathematical skills.
The Quality Engineering Technician 3 performs and leads tests of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. May create test data for applications. Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to management. Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Acts as information resource about assigned areas to technical writers. Performs complex work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements. Decisions are typically focus on methods, tactics and processes for completing administrative tasks/projects. Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in prioritizing requests and interpreting and adapting procedures, processes and techniques, and works under limited guidance due to previous experience/breadth and depth of knowledge of administrative processes and organizational knowledge.
- Requires High School Diploma
- 1 - 3 years of technical experience
- Experience in Scriptmed, preferably SME testing experience
- Less than 2 years of leadership experience
- Perform and lead tests of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree