Quality Assurance Engineer
- Ability to create and execute Test Plans, Test Cases and Test Scripts in C# for different software products.
- Ability to use defect tracking tools, create defects, and follow defects thru their entire lifecycle.
- Ability to work within an Agile environment and be an active scrum participant.
- Strong background in manual testing, and a working knowledge of test Automation concepts.
- Prioritize and leverage current testing methodologies to create successful testing plans.
- Ability to prioritize and escalate issues in relation to importance to a given project or customer basis.
- Interface credibly with cross-functional SHYFT teams.
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the SDLC process and give recommendations and/or feedback for all known issues.
- Hands-on experience Test Engineer with a proven track record and experience.
- Proven experience in testing databases (SQL Server preferred) & writing complex SQL statements.
- Proven experience translating software requirements/stories into accurate and complete test scenarios, including identifying the detailed test data and environment needs.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; verbal and written.
- Extensive working
- Knowledge of analytical approaches, statistical techniques and relevant technologies for healthcare industry.
- Possesses the ability to mentor and train team members on all aspects of DB test methodologies and scripting.
- Experience with NoSQL databases and/or Apache Spark
Education and Experience:
- B.S. degree with engineering, business or scientific focused curriculum preferred. A degree in business, life science, or healthcare related fields is a plus.
- Must have at least of 3+ years QA/Testing experience.
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Program
- Generous rewards program
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation/Sick Pay Program
- Holiday pay
- 401K w/Company Match
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events