Quality Assurance Analyst
As a Quality Assurance Analyst at MedTouch, you will enable the success of our clients by reviewing for quality of our custom websites before release. In this role, you’ll QA for design accuracy; this will include “pixel perfect-ness” across browsers and devices, in addition to functional and module testing. When viewing functionality or a site for the first time, your first thoughts are of all the ways things could go wrong – and how to test it! With remarkable attention to detail, you’ll persevere for correctness, performance, and automation every time.
We’re open to a contract to permanent arrangements for those who are interested!
- Understand and master all features of our clients’ websites through QA testing the sites and services we deliver.
- Assist in executing various tests; including visual and functional testing.
- Document test cases based on requirements and execute them accordingly.
- Record and run automated scripts for regression tests using Selenium IDE.
- Become a JIRA expert and submit any issues/defects using MedTouch processes and procedures.
- Communicate the status of tasks and escalations with the QA, development, and project management teams.
- Adapt to working with clients and internal tasks as priorities change and issues escalate.
This position is just right for you if you have:
- A completed bachelor’s degree in a related area.
- Experience testing websites and reading scripts on web-based applications.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance, Business Analytics, or IT role.
- Prior experience working within Content Management Systems (CMS), such as Sitecore, WordPress, or Drupal.
- Familiarity with tablets and mobile devices, as well as multiple browsers to review cross browsers and cross devices.
- A keen attention to and appreciation for detail.
- An infectious, positive, can-do attitude and a relentless aspiration for improvement.
- A proven track record of getting at the root cause of issues and taking initiative.
- Experience in automation.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.