Greater Boston Area
About the Position
We are seeking candidates who are analytical in their decision making and highly communicative in their actions. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will have the ability to advance, standardize, and strengthen our QA practices and procedures. The ideal candidate is self-driven, excels in a collaborative environment, and brings a sense of professionalism and integrity to the team. LogicManager is vibrant and rapidly growing, and we are pursuing applications to be just as adaptable and persistent.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Obtain and preserve a high level of knowledge of the LogicManager application
- Embedded in a SCRUM team as the team's Quality advocate
- Build, test, and deliver software using Agile Methodologies
- Test and report software bugs and gaps in specifications
- Create detailed Test Plans, Test Cases, and Regression documentation
- Create, update, and report on automation tests
- Perform initial analysis of technical issues and work closely with developers to reproduce and solve problems
- Constantly advance the QA process as a whole
- Actively participate in promoting company culture
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor's degree with engineering or science background preferred
- 1-3 years' experience in a QA role
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity or experience with querying an SQL database, Agile methodologies, and automated testing
More about LogicManager
- Award-Winning Culture: We’re named Best Place to Work / certified as a Great Place to Work® every year since 2016.
- Industry Leading Customer Satisfaction: We sustain NPS scores in the 50s and customer ratings and leadership recognition by Forrester and Gartner
- Collaborative Offices: We have a modern, open floor layout designed for cross functional collaboration and employee growth. We also have conference rooms for brainstorming sessions and team meetings
- Downtown Location: We are located in Boston’s growing Seaport and Innovation District with great views of the channel and within walking distance to many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops. Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation and a quick walk from South Station
- Great Benefits & Perks: We believe in supporting our employees with benefits that matter, which is why we offer competitive salaries, benefits, company stock options, paid vacation, community service days, and more. We also celebrate our successes with frequent company-sponsored lunches, happy hours, events, and other perks
- Leadership with a Vision: We are profitable, rapidly growing and control our destiny as we have no VC funding! We are a workforce of thought leaders and dynamic innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the way companies protect their reputations.
LogicManager is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity, and work every day to create an inclusive work environment that represents the world that we live in.
Read Full Job Description