Greater Boston Area
About the Position
We are seeking candidates who are analytical in their decision making and highly communicative in their actions. As a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, you will have the ability to advance, standardize, and strengthen our QA practices and procedures. The ideal candidate should be self-driven and an exemplar worker, bringing a sense of professionalism and integrity to the team. LogicManager is vibrant and rapidly growing, and we are pursuing applicants to be just as adaptable and persistent.
LogicManager is a rapidly growing Boston-based technology company. We’re pre-IPO, profitable, and place a heavy emphasis on promoting from within. Recognized by Gartner and Forrester Industry Analysts as leaders and Great Places to Work certified for our company culture. We build enterprise risk management software that empowers thousands of organizations around the world to uphold their reputations while protecting their customers, investors, and communities. We believe even the toughest problems can be solved with innovative solutions. Join LogicManager and together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Embedded in a SCRUM team as the teams Quality advocate
- Build, test, and deliver software using Agile Methodologies
- Create detailed Test Plans, Test Cases, and Regression documentation of our software.
- Test and report software bugs and gaps in specifications
- Perform initial analysis of technical issues and work closely with developers to reproduce and solve problems
- Manually validate new features, bug fixes, and improvements to our system
- Constantly advance of the QA process as a whole
Desired Skills & Experiences
- Bachelor's degree with engineering or science background
- 2-5 years' experience in a QA role
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity or experience with querying an SQL database, Agile methodologies, and automated testing
Only applications from direct applicants will be considered. Applications from agencies and recruiters will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description